Feb 7, 2012

Ventura California is Where We're At!

Toodle-oo snowy Québec.  I enjoyed a final day of cross country skiing in the Parc National de la Mauricie.  Then, a little bit of riding on the Kinetic trainer, and then I headed off to the airport.

On the plane, I did it again- I slept through the take off.  The next thing I knew, I was awake and we were in the air.  It's such a weird feeling but since I've been making a habit of it, I'm surely going to get used to it soon.  My timing was good because the flight attendant was almost ready to offer me a drink.  I took the same thing as always: decaf coffee and club soda on the side.

I arrived at LAX this afternoon, greeted by some of my teammates. We hopped in the Optum Pro Cycling presented by Kelly Benefit Strategies van and headed to Ventura, California.  I'm looking forward to cruising to the grocery store in one of the new Acuras decaled out in Optum colours, it's the next thing on our game plan!

This is what we arrived to see (pretty darn nice for a team training camp home base!)




No comments:

Post a Comment