Jul 27, 2012

Mirrors, No Mirrors

Without making an absolute generalization, I can still report that the last few individuals that I've pedaled by who had mirrors on their helmets or their bikes, were ironically those who were the most nerve wracking to ride around, and the least aware of their surroundings. 

At the beginning of the week, I came home to Québec from Bend, OR to find that some dufus had ripped the driver's side mirror right off of my car.  I hope it was thrilling.  Because it sucks driving without side mirrors.

I'm not convinced yet that I need a mirror on my bike, but I still want them on my car.

I'm on my way to Grand Rapids MI for a weekend of criteriums with Optum Pro Cycling presented by Kelly Benefit Strategies.  I'm looking forward to racing like always, and crusing around in one of Optum's Acura TSX Sportwagons with the mirrors still in tact...

Let's go tear up these crit courses the way we love to do, girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment