Sep 13, 2012

World Championship Team Selection



Cycling Canada has announced its final selection for the women's roster for the 2012 World Championships race, which will be held in the Netherlands on September 22, 2012. 

I am proud to announce that I have been selected and will be racing against the best in the world for title of World Champion.  The full roster is:

Lex Albrecht
Joëlle Numainville
Leah Kirchmann
Karol-Ann Canuel
Véronique Labonté

Three of us ride for Optum Pro Cycling presented by Kelly Benefits Strategies, four of us are from Québec, and all of us have been out to pre-ride the course in Limburg, The Netherlands.  The race is a pretty big deal, and I'm stoked to be a part of it and am looking forward to representing my country, helping my teammates, and appreciating the overall experience- I know it's going to be a thrill
Part of Team Canada pre-riding the World Championship course on a chilly day. -Bart Hazen

No comments:

Post a Comment