Oct 30, 2012

A Certificate to be Proud of

Thank you to Sarah Connolly and Dan Wright for awarding me with an official certificate to acknowledge my second place in the Unofficial, Unsanctioned Social Media Award.  It just arrived in the mail from England!

The competition was run by Sarah and Dan to recognize ''Outstanding achievement in the fields of social media and women's cycling.''  Many of the 96 supporters who donated to support the competition are listed on the certificate that I'll be proudly hanging in my home base in Québec, Canada.  I just wish I could have captured the glistening blue sheen of the certificate.  There's nothing too ''un-official'' about it.
Thank you Sarah and Dan, and thanks to all of the supporters of the competition, and for everyone who cast their vote.  What a fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment