Apr 22, 2013

NEWS: Racing for Canada


I'm happy to announce that I will be racing the Grand Prix Cycliste Gatineau Hydro Québec (an international calibre UCI 1.1 race, right in my own backyard...almost) with the Canadian National Cycling Team on May 18, 2013.

How to spot me?  I won't be in my typical blue, white, and orange NOW and Novartis for MS bike kit but I will be on my trusty Specialized S-Works Amira bike.

This is the 3rd edition of the GP Cycliste Gatineau, and the event has grown every year.  This year there are 2 Gran Fondo events, a Kids' Ride, the Vélo Village Bike Show, a Bike Safety and Awareness Day and a Ride With The Pros event. 

It will be cool to race with the Maple Leaf on my back again, especially so close to home!
Special-edition manicure.  Racing for Canada at the World Championships in 2012 (photo credit : Canadiancyclist.com)


1 comment:

  1. Will you race the time trial and the road race?

    ReplyDelete