Jan 22, 2014

Intense training, learning, and tough testing over 1.5 weeks at track camp with the Canadian National Team program is finished.  It was another extremely valuable experience for me as an athlete.   I will continue to race with my professional trade team full time, and will also continue to pursue track cycling...I'll keep you updated.

We've moved up to Marina Del Ray, CA where we'll be based for a week to train in the canyons.  Our rented condos are actually dangerously close to Intelligentsia, an awesome Third Wave coffee shop ... where they also give discounts to cyclists. 

At the end of January, I'll return to train at home in Montréal at PowerWatts Premier Studio before leaving mid-February when I'll have my first races and team camp with TWENTY16.
bike path, oceanside, beach view, shoreline, black pavement, black asphalt, california coast, venice beach, hermosia beach, manhatten beach

No comments:

Post a Comment