Sep 30, 2014

The Story of The Appeal ...

I'm home resting in Montréal after a rock-and-roll World Championship Race (see what happened HERE , with a video).
 
 Earning a spot on the Canadian National Team's roster was particularly difficult this year.  I was happy to learn that I had been in the World Championship selection pool for the 4th time in my career.  Several weeks later however, I learned that I did not make the final selection.  I appealed Cycling Canada's decision, and after losing went through an arbitration process.

I spoke with Keir Plaice, from Canadian Cycling Magazine about the details.  Here is what happened : http://cyclingmagazine.ca/sections/news/lex-albrecht-wins-appeal-added-to-canadian-team-for-womens-road-race/

1 comment:

  1. Je veux partager avec vous tous comment j'ai obtenu mon prêt auprès d'une très bonne et honnête société de prêt enregistrée aux États-Unis, alors que je faisais une demande de prêt de démarrage, il m'a fallu plusieurs documents pour remplir leurs conditions, mais si Dieu le veut J'ai réussi et c'était facile de travailler avec en tant qu'entrepreneur. Contactez Whatsapp : +18632310632  / pedroloanss@gmail.com pour toutes sortes d'aides financières telles que des prêts et des facilités d'investissement.

    ReplyDelete